Terms and Conditions of enrolment with PMNZ
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions you accept that enrolment with PMNZ will not be fully complete until you complete the enrolment process.
To fully complete your enrolment you need to:
- Complete our application form with your correct details.
- Verify your identification (if requested).
- Meet any programme entry requirements if detailed to you.
- Pay applicable course related fees or have signed up to a payment plan of your choosing.
To graduate with PMNZ you need to:
- Pass all modules with a grade of 65% or higher
During enrolment with PMNZ you will:
- Have access to high quality course materials whenever and wherever you want.
- Be provided ongoing support and advice by an assigned tutor.
- Have to option to retake any assignments until you achieve a grade of 65% or higher
Until you are fully enrolled:
- You will not be able to undertake any assessment that counts towards a final grade.
- You will not have access to your education provider’s library and learner support services for this course.
- You will not be able to participate in online Forums.
- As PMNZ allocates a considerable amount of resources and time into each student, we cannot issue a full refund.
- If a student wishes to un-enroll from the course within 30 days of signing up, we can issue an 80% refund of total course costs. This is dependent on how much time is allocated to that student by their tutor.
- As each of our tutors are highly qualified, if a considerable amount of time is spent on a student we cannot issue a refund, regardless of course progression
- Refund amounts can be issued to a New Zealand bank account
If you have any other questions, please contact: email@example.com